Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hamburgers


Last Saturday was kind of a last minute blogging since I finished working really late, but I still wanted to post something since I made this new rule for myself, to make Saturday a blogging day. So here is some better photos of what went down that weekend. Sarah and James came from Hamburg to get a touch up on James' backpiece (didn't happen) and Sarah wanted a little something to show her love for coffee. And who doesn't loooooove coffee so I was obviously excited about her idea. Since it was James' birthday weekend I promised that I would do a "small" filler on his chest. The open spot had been bugging him for ages so who was I to deny him a birthday wish? Roses were done and everybody was happy! It did mean that I finished working on him at 11 that night but we still managed to find a place (my beloved schnitzel place) that wanted to make us food at midnight. After that we went to get a few birthday drinks at a local cocktail bar. I hope they had as much fun as I did.



Did you notice... Second post this saturday?

No comments: